- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$1.60 - $6.00
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$3.59 - $3.79
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
- Custom Trek water bottle
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
Elite Corsa Team bottles are precise replicas of the bottles used in competition by the world’s fastest riders. Get the official World Your Pro teams bottles. - Official licensed graphics from the top pro teams in the world - Corsa safety cap - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - BPA free
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
$6.99 - $7.99
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Page 1 of 11 Next page