- Chrome - Sold individually
$5.99 - $6.79
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$25.99 - $29.99
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$26.99 - $27.99
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
WeThePeople's Tripod Seatpost is made from strong, lightweight 6061 aluminum. The Tripod design is stronger and has more structural support than Pivotal seat/post combos. It uses a 3-point mounting system, where two rear supports press into channels underneath a Tripod seat, and a single bolt up front secures the system.
- Strong and simple precision-forged aluminum seatpost - One-bolt clamp design allows for a wide range of saddle angles with infinite intermediate adjustability
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
Add a little cush to your ride with Evo's Cushy ST Suspension Seatpost. It gives you 50mm of travel to take the edge off of rough trails and even pot-holed city streets. The post is made from aluminum and it uses a steel coil spring with an adjustable preload.
Page 1 of 4 Next page